Boy dies after mistaking dad’s meth for breakfast cereal – NEWS.com.au

NEWS.com.auBoy dies after mistaking dad’s meth for breakfast cerealNEWS.com.auMr Collman noticed his son was feeling sick about 10am and asked a friend to come over to help check him out, according to police documents obtained by NBC-Wave3. Curtis Collman III died after mistaking meth for cereal.Source:Supplied. But instead of …and more »

Continue reading here:
Boy dies after mistaking dad’s meth for breakfast cereal – NEWS.com.au

Share